- Custom USMLE review covering high-yield topics and test-taking strategies
- Get a group together and customize your own review at a competitive price
- You pick the easiest location for you
- You pick the board exam and topics you want covered
- You pick the number of days and intensity of the review
- Or you can let our experienced lecturers design a review for you
- Comprehensive and entertaining lectures that incorporate mnemonics to help you memorize concepts and keep you energized
- Experienced medical board lecturers and authors of Northwestern Medical Review books guiding you through all of the high-yield material
- 3 months of FREE bundled access to our Testbuster package, with over 170 hours of online lectures plus a guided study plan to navigate you through everything, so your review is complete and comprehensive
- Follow-along workbooks to keep you focused on the lectures as you watch them
- Supplemental reading material in PDF or hard-copy format
As long as enough students are interested, Northwestern Medical Review can provide a comprehensive review for your specific board exam when and where you want it. The first step is talking with your classmates and contacting us. Once we are in contact we will be able to begin designing your review and give your group instructions on how to reserve their individual seats.
Once your group has all made their reservations, we will start working with you to design a review plan that fits your needs. This includes deciding the location, number of days, and topics covered. We can provide you with our standard review or you can prioritize topics as you see fit. This part may take some time as determining a plan that is suitable for everyone is often a difficult process. A nominated class representative that can speak with us on behalf of the entire group and then relay that information is often the easiest solution.
On the agreed upon date, we will begin your group’s live lectures. One week prior to this date your online access will initiate where you can download the PDF workbooks and materials to accompany the lectures (we can also provide hard-copy versions if preferred, free of charge). Your login will also provide you access to the NMR Question Bank. You will have online access throughout the live review and it will stay open until the day of your exam (up to 12 months). You will also have access to our advising team until your exam should you have any questions while studying.