Level 1 Testbuster Pack
Everything you need to ace your exam.
Level 1 Online Review: What You Get
- Over 160 hours of online lecture videos organized by topic
- Follow-along workbooks to keep you focused on the lectures as you watch them
- Supplemental reading material in PDF or hard-copy format
- 12 guided assignments to navigate you through all of the material and keep you on track until your exam with each assignment including:
- A list of videos to watch and workbook materials to follow-along
- Selected chapters from the supplemental self-study books to read
- Audio tracks to listen to
- Specific ComX™ Bank questions to practice on
- A post test to review your knowledge
Level 1 ComX™ Bank: What You Get
- Over 3000 exam-simulated questions written by our team of osteopathic physicians
- Wide spectrum of questions covering all the concepts you’ll see on your board exam
- Detailed explanations for all of our questions
- New items added to the bank each month
- Review your overall performance by topic
- Ability to use the question bank in several ways:
- Exam Mode: complete a timed test and then review your performance
- Practice Mode: Receive immediate feedback as you move from question to question
- Select questions based on a search phrase, single discipline, multiple disciplines, and/or organ systems
- Select only unused questions if desired
I took two other courses before the Northwestern course and the only one that really helped me to pass the exam was yours. Thank you for your outstanding curriculum and team of superb lecturers.
I attended the Northwestern Medical Review this past month and I like it very much. It was a very good experience for me because now I know what I have to study more. The professor was very good and helpful for all in the class. I am so happy I took this review. My experience was awesome and I will strongly recommend the review to everyone. Good luck everyone!
Maria D.Second year medical student
Hi Dr. E!
I just got my scores back today, and I passed! Praise God!! Thanks for all of your help! The NMR program was very helpful, and I appreciate all that you did. Thanks so much!